Samuel Johnson & Associates is currently seeking an associate attorney for its general litigation practice. The attorney must be admitted to the Georgia Bar to apply for this position.
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Goal-oriented with a focus on long-term career goals
- Licensed member of the Georgia Bar
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications and Word Perfect
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment and meet deadlines
- Managing all phases of pre-litigation and litigation process
- Maintaining contact with and updating clients on cases and advising clients
- Draft/review pleadings and motions
- Conduct and prepare discovery and motions
- Handle hearings, depositions, mediations, as well as negotiate settlements
- Tracking time and expenses and other administrative functions related to the practice of law.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.