When it comes to the street, pedestrians are the most vulnerable people. Automobiles and large trucks are expected to act responsibly when pedestrians are crossing the road.
We defend those hurt through accidents while acting as pedestrians. When walking, getting injured by a vehicle shouldn’t have to be a worry. But through negligence and poor driving habits, accidents still happen.
We know how important it is to cover your medical costs, missed wages and other important factors. That’s why we work hard to make sure you get what you’re owed.
Some of these include:
- Hit and run driver accidents
- Drunk drivers
- Drivers under the influence of drugs
- Drivers using mobile phones
- Drivers who ignored signals, pedestrianised crossing and traffic lights
- Lack of Awareness at Zebra Crossings
If you were hit by a car or truck while crossing the street in Atlanta you may be entitled to financial compensation. Speak to our pedestrian injury attorney to discuss your case.