Have you or a loved one suffered from a defective or dangerous product? When companies make products, they are expected to maintain quality, measure safety, and be responsible for any features or defects that could cause you harm.
If you have been injured by a product, you could be entitled to a settlement. When we represent a product liability case, we find any reasons for negligence the company may have done. You could receive a settlement to help you through the pain and suffering you have been through.
- Vehicle design defects in seat belts, air bags, tires or other components
- Defective or toxic toys
- Defective drugs and medical devices
- Defective ladders and scaffolding
- Improperly grounded power tools
- Defective bicycle helmets
- Crashworthiness of motor vehicles
- Seatback failure and other vehicle design defects
- Contaminated medication
If you’ve been injured by a dangerous or defective product, our products liability lawyers will be able to help.